Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mini Primark haul

I went shopping to Liverpool and although it was my intention to not spend any money that went out of the window in the first shop, Primark. As my blog is dedicated to all things nails i thought it only right that i had a browse at the beauty and nail section, with it being a big store they had things i hadn't seen before. 

The first thing i picked up were 2 nail polishes, one clear and one in a bluey purple colour. With the nail polishes only being 80p each i didn't have much hope for them but gave them a go anyway, i am so impressed with the thickness of them and how pigmented the colour one it. They did chip the next day but for 80p you cant really complain, i only did one or two coats on my nails and they were completely covered. I am yet to try the clear but I'm sure i will be just as impressed. I will definitely but purchasing these in different colours to try them out.




I also needed some nail files as my others are getting a bit bald, i picked up a pack of 30 for just £1.50. At the end of the day nail files are nail files, i use them a lot so went for quantity over prettiness. I would recommend this pack as they are good quality but also very cheap. Also i got two nail soaking pots for £1, i haven't seen they before i thought they would be perfect for the water marble designs i do (there will be a tutorial soon)  so i picked some up. I am also going to use one of them as a mixing palette for mixing colours on.




That is all i bought from the nail section of Primark, i just thought i would add to the bottom of this post something that i discovered this week. I was in Boots picking up some things and picked up the magazine because i am an avid user of my boots card. I was flicking through the magazine and spotted a nail tutorial, i cant say i have noticed this before but though i would just highlight it to you all if your looking for a new design to try, it is a Halloween design so i may do this one around Halloween for you all. 




I hope you enjoyed this random blog.
Keep smiling,
Holly x 





No comments:

Post a Comment